Welcome to my land of make- believe!
The pages bound in pink with black lettering that hoards my emotion, thoughts and memories with a little bit of magic and chaos.
Your visit is really valued. Happy reading♡
Latest from blogs.
- HimHe is both a living being And a non-existent sortThere were days I could hold… Continue reading Him
- “It’ll get better.”I can’t tell you how many times I have told myself that my life isn’t… Continue reading “It’ll get better.”
- When Night FallsI spent the nightDrunk-howling at the moonSpilling secrets over the floorBlaming the stars and never… Continue reading When Night Falls
- I’m a WomanWhen the universe Convoked my yarnIt must have used shardsFrom colliding starsThe stardust I forever… Continue reading I’m a Woman
- Just For TodayJust for todayWould you show me The feelings you expressed As if things never endedJust… Continue reading Just For Today
- When I Bowed OutIt was back in when I was a 8th grader that I was asked to… Continue reading When I Bowed Out
- In Times of DespairYou must awakenEvery wolf,Every monster,Every fighter,Every dreamer That sleeps inside of youAnd remind themWhat hope… Continue reading In Times of Despair
- Sky GazingI witnessed the nightSubstitute the purple duskAs the cypress trees stoodBlack against the sky; and… Continue reading Sky Gazing
- Stray ThoughtsIf all the writers who write about how they got hurt by people they gave… Continue reading Stray Thoughts
- AfflictionEven if I sat outside during the storm, while the clouds fall on me all… Continue reading Affliction
- Wanderlusting MindI hate to find myself Drowned in my thoughtsIt’s nothing but darknessIn the depth of… Continue reading Wanderlusting Mind
- When it HappensIf ever one can fall out of loveWill it feel like a sail in the… Continue reading When it Happens
- Mirage of LoveI feel as though everything I ever lovedI ever hoped forI ever fought for Has… Continue reading Mirage of Love
- When Two Brittle Hearts CollideScattered shards of my heartBehold nothing But razor-edged love And an awful mess of pieces… Continue reading When Two Brittle Hearts Collide
- A Lovers SeasonSeason transmutedFrom winter to spring to summerAnd the lovers still pretend What loves feeble phantom… Continue reading A Lovers Season
- Blemished PromisesNot so many months agoWe made promises, soul to soulThat never will we let us… Continue reading Blemished Promises
- Music in the BreezeA breeze passed byAs it kissed my lips gentlyIt whispered melody in my earsThat touched… Continue reading Music in the Breeze
- Night SkyThe solemn hour of midnight Lit miraculously by the summer moonPlants sweet thoughts everywhere I… Continue reading Night Sky
- Whisk AwayNothing quite delights like An exchange of drunk mindsMental stimulation in drunken placeIs the best… Continue reading Whisk Away
- Your NameThere’s a pain in my chest that aches in my words. And my heart beats… Continue reading Your Name
- The PhoenixMy life fell apart half a year ago and in my drunken place I had… Continue reading The Phoenix
- The WhiskeyI like my whiskey neatThere is calmness In the way it burns down my throat… Continue reading The Whiskey
- Tangled in my soulAsk me if I know about cosmosIt is through your stories I’ll sayI have immense… Continue reading Tangled in my soul
- Forever was a lie (part 2).My heart beat in the memory of usMy hands reach out in search of youMy… Continue reading Forever was a lie (part 2).
- The LabyrinthDon’t you think our life is a labyrinth? Personally, I have always thought of life… Continue reading The Labyrinth
- PerspectiveThere are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors… Continue reading Perspective
- Forever was a lieBecause of youI know of ephemerality And every night I spend a lil’ time thinking… Continue reading Forever was a lie
- Celebrating Pride🏳️🌈.Every people we meet in our journey of life influence us directly or indirectly. While… Continue reading Celebrating Pride🏳️🌈.
- Something I never thought ofWe all have plans on how to go about in life, don’t we? Like what… Continue reading Something I never thought of
- The GonerWhat if someday everything you ever wished for shows up and calls itself your love?… Continue reading The Goner
- I’d put you first too..Till this dateI wish you’d stayed Not that I’m mad that you leftBut it hurts… Continue reading I’d put you first too..